KèraPhine: Body Smoothing Lotion
Clinically proven to:
- Exfoliate and remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin
- Help smooth rough and bumpy skin
- Reduce dryness on the arms
Used daily, KèraPhine helps to restore healthy-looking skin.
-Study results for a 4-week evaluation of the effectiveness of KèraPhine Body Smoothing Lotion
-No statistically significant reduction in dryness was seen on the thighs.
-Do not use on damaged skin and avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue use if rash occurs.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Patients should use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
KèraPhine works to reduce bumpy skin patches on arms and legs using rich emollients and powerful exfoliants including:
- 15% glycolic acid
- 5% Ammonium Lactate
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
At week 1:
- 89% of patients reported their skin felt smoother
- 92% of patients said their skin felt softer
By week 4:
- 92% of patients felt smoother skin
- 97% of patients felt softer skin