Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser
OBAGI NU-DERM GENTLE CLEANSER 6.7 fl oz
Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser - For Normal to Dry Skin
Gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion.
For one of the best facial cleansers for gentle cleansing, try Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser.
Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser is a mild, gel-based cleanser that gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and other impurities, leaving skin clean and soft. It is the critical first step in the Obagi Nu-Derm System skin renewal regimen, a full line of prescription-strength, anti aging products, as it prepares skin for other products in the system. Designed for normal to dry skin, this Obagi cleanser is specifically formulated to cleanse and soothe delicate skin, for a comfortable, clean feeling.
Effective natural ingredients make this Obagi cleanser one of the most soothing facial cleansers available.
A blend of soothing natural ingredients in Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser helps cleanse, hydrate and prepare skin for the Obagi skin renewal process. Aloe helps soothe and hydrate, while apricot kernel oil hydrates and calms your skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Sage extract helps prevent signs of premature skin aging with its antioxidant, antiseptic and astringent qualities. After cleansing, your skin will feel clean, smooth and soft.
For optimal skin-transforming results, use your Obagi cleanser in conjunction with the Nu-Derm System.
Effective ingredients and skin-transforming results define Obagi skin care products. As a system, Obagi products work to reconstruct the skin at the cellular level to repair the damage from the inside out. The potent prescription-strength ingredients are designed to penetrate into the deep layers of your skin, where they effectively balance your skin's pH level. With regular use of the system, your skin will look and feel younger as age spots, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles begin to disappear.
For optimal skin-transforming results, begin your skin care regimen with Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser for normal to dry skin, and follow with the other Obagi Nu-Derm products as recommended by your skin care professional. If you are unsure which products are best for your skin, please contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.
A recommended skin care routine is as follows:
- Step 1, Cleanser: Begin with Obagi Gentle Cleanser (normal to dry skin) or Obagi Foaming Gel Cleanser (normal to oily skin). Both gel cleansers remove dirt and oil, leaving skin clean and soft.
- Step 2, Toner: Use the Obagi Toner to refresh your skin. It also restores your skin's natural pH level to allow for penetration of active ingredients in the other products.
- Step 3, Clear: With brightening ingredients, Obagi Clear is designed to correct surface damage and lighten dark spots.
- Step 4, Exfoderm: With 3% phytic acid, Obagi Exfoderm works to remove dead skin cells and helps promote growth of new skin cells. It also aids in correcting hyperpigmentation.
- Step 5, Blender: Formulated with brightening ingredients, Obagi Blender works to diminish dark spots and visible signs of aging. For more effective results, mix with tretinoin/Retin-A. If you cannot get a prescription for tretinoin, contact us about substitutes.
- Step 6, Sunfader: Obagi Sunfader contains active sunscreen ingredients, octinoxate and oxybenzone for SPF 15, to protect skin from sun damage. It also contain brightening ingredients that continues to reduce hyperpigmentation.
With regular use of this system, you'll see visible improvements in skin tone and a reduction in wrinkles in 4-6 weeks. You'll love how your skin looks younger, healthier and feels great.
Create a brightening regimen with Obagi products for a healthier skin tone.
This skin brightening treatment provides best results when used in the Nu-Derm system, which includes:
- Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser
- Nu-Derm Toner
- Nu-Derm Clear
- Nu-Derm Exfoderm
After Blender is applied, complete the regimen with the following Obagi products:
- Nu-Derm Sunfader SPF 15
- Nu-Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35
Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells.
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity (loss of elasticity)
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)