Obagi CLENZIderm M.D Pore Therapy
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D.™ Acne Therapeutic System 5.0 fl oz
Three-step acne treatment with clinically proven ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin’s layers to help control adult acne for a clearer, healthier-looking complexion.
PORE THERAPY: cleanse clogged pores with this Obagi acne treatment.
Pore Therapy exfoliates skin and reduces impurities to prepare your complexion for other blemish-fighting treatments. The formula contains salicylic acid and glycerin to deep clean clogged pores while maintaining hydration to prevent dryness. Using this Obagi skin care treatment enhances the results of other products for acne prone skin. In addition, it clears, softens and improves the health of your complexion. Purchase Obagi CLENZIderm MD Pore Therapy today.
Treat acne prone skin with this powerful cleansing product.
The 2% salicylic acid in this formula gently exfoliates acne prone skin to clear clogged pores of impurities that cause breakouts while glycerin provides optimal hydration. Oily, combination and tired complexions also benefit from this advanced purifying formula. Pore Therapy washes away dirt, makeup and oil to minimize and prevent blemishes.
To experience best results, cleanse your face with Obagi Daily Care Foaming Cleanser before applying this treatment. This cleanser clears away pesky dirt and oils to allow more thorough results from your Pore Therapy treatment.
Choose Obagi skin care for your daily routine.
Apply Pore Therapy with a cotton ball each morning and night to remove impurities, heal blemishes and prevent breakouts. This formula is best suited for oilier complexions and should be paired with other Obagi CLENZIderm products for best results. To prevent dryness, build a tolerance to this treatment or apply an Obagi skin care moisturizer from the CLENZIderm line.
Rejuvenate your complexion with Obagi CLENZIderm MD Pore Therapy. Order yours today!
Improve your skin today with this balanced Obagi cleanser.
Clear Skin Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
CLENZIderm M.D. Normal to Oily Skin System
- Wet face with warm water.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of Daily Care Foaming Cleanser into the palm of hand.
- Lather and gently massage Cleanser over entire face for at least 20 to 30 seconds; avoid getting Cleanser in eyes.
- Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes to allow skin to dry completely before applying Pore Therapy.
- Following Step 1, moisten a cotton ball or pad with Pore Therapy.
- Apply Pore Therapy over entire face; avoid getting near eyes or in nose and mouth.
- Allow Pore Therapy to air dry on skin—do not rinse off.
- Make sure Pore Therapy has dried thoroughly.
- Apply 1 pump of Therapeutic Lotion to fingertips.
- Apply evenly to entire face; avoid getting near eyes or in nose and mouth.
- Wash hands after applying but do not wash medication off face.
- People with sensitive skin may feel temporary tingling or stinging during the first week of usage, which can be minimized by reducing the frequency of application.
- Therapeutic Lotion contains benzoyl peroxide, which may bleach hair or dye fabric.
- Use once daily or as directed by a physician.