Skin Revitalization MaskDiscover a program of complete treatment based on innovative protein technology
BMB Skin Revitalization Mask is the culmination of years of innovative research carried put by the team of renowned dermatologists, pharmacologists and chemists. By utilizing the combination of unique hearing proper- ties of the concentrated biotechnology ingredients (CBI), undiluted natural essential ingredients (UNEI) and a deep -access penetration system(DAPS) the most pleasant and effective skincare in promoting healthy younger looking skin is realized.
Developed according to the strictest quality performance and safety objectives, the new combination of active biomimetic peptides and stem cell derived proteins stimulates the biosynthesis of the components of skin structure and reinforces the regeneration of the cell membranes. It plays a fundamental Role in cutaneous tissues cohesion, matrix remodeling and organizatoin of the dermo-edidermal junction.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and dry your face.
- Open the mask package along the opening notches and carefully remove the mask from the packge.
- Unfold and peel off the liner and gently apply the mask onto the face.
- Remove the mask after 30 minutes.
- Use mask twice a week.
- Please discard the used mask, as it is for one time use only.
- For topical use only.
- Avoid direct with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- If itching, rash or redness occurs discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
Ingredients: Allantoin,Biosaccharide Gum-1, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Glycerin, Human Oligo Peptide-1,Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea,Methylparaben, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3,Panthenol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated-Castor Oil,Perfume(Cucumber), Potassium Hydroxide, Sea Water, Water,Xanthan Gum,Lecithin, Human Adipocyte Conditioned Media Extract,Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice)Root Extract,Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy isoflavones/chamomilla, Green Tea Extacts